Becoming a member of The Scaffolding Association provides protection, promotion and representation of your interests amongst key industry stakeholders.
The association is a focal point for sector issues, concerns and initiatives, and will provide you with opportunities to influence future developments and practices in your industry.
At association events there will be opportunities to meet new contacts, network and promote your own business.
You will regularly receive updates regarding industry technical standards, policy and news with advice on how to deal with issues that may be encountered.
Membership of the association can enhance your company’s reputation, as it is seen as a mark of competence and quality.
Additionally you will receive the following benefits:
- Membership Certificate
- Scaffolding Association logos for promotional use
- FREE Listing on the Scaffolding Association Website
- FREE Monthly E-Newsletter
- FREE Quarterly copy of AccessPoint Magazine
- FREE Regional meetings
- FREE Marketing opportunities
- DISCOUNTED Training, workshops and seminars
- FREE Association helpline with routes to advice on commercial and sector issues. Contact: 0300 124 0470 firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Legal consultation from Birketts LLP, with preferential rates if you formally instruct them. Contact: 01473 406388 email@example.com
- FREE Insurance health check from Amicus Insurance Solutions, and discounted premiums for Audited Members. Contact: 0208 773 5395 firstname.lastname@example.org
- DISCOUNTED Membership to the Fork Lift Truck Association’s Safe User Group
Contact: 01635 277571 email@example.com
- DISCOUNTED British Standards via the Scaffolding Association office
Contact: 0300 124 0470 firstname.lastname@example.org