Membership of the Scaffolding Association demonstrates that a member operates to an industry recognised standard and has the necessary resources to undertake contracts safely. Members can save considerable resources during the prequalification process and employers have the confidence to know that an Association member has been professionally vetted.
Whatever your size or specialism, the Association can help you build a more profitable business by implementing best practice to improve productivity and deliver the highest performance standards possible.
Core Advisory Services gives members direct access to specialist advisors:
- Commercial and contractual helpline
- Environmental management support
- Health and safety guidance
- Insurance and employment advice
- Technical support service
In addition, the Association campaigns to promote its members and the interests of the whole sector:
- Technical: helping to protect standards and working with industry groups
- Health and Safety: dealing directly with the HSE and liaising with house builders and main contractors
- Procurement: talking directly to main contractors and house builders to advise on best practice
Training: working alongside CITB and independent training providers